Thursday 25 April 2013

P-SQUARE UNDER ATTACK FOR ARROGANT TWEETER RANT

Peter Okoye - one twin of P-Square - has come under attack for a tweet deemed reckless and arrogant by fans on social media. The tweet which appears to be biting the fingers that are feeding him says: "Men in suit look really successful until you find out they work for the men in jeans and T-shirts like me. Hahaha". In all honesty, someone who follows me on Facebook had posted that same thought on my Facebook timeline a day or two ago but without the "Like me" and "Hahaha" bits. So I can't tell if he came across it and spiced it up with his cheeky arrogance or if my Facebook friend copied it from him and was sensible enough to leave those annoying parts out. What do you think guys? Should this star go take a drink from the fountain of wisdom as one commentator put it? Or should everyone give him a break and let him chop his money? Post your views...
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.