Thursday 25 April 2013

"KNOCK AND I'LL OPEN" WYCLEF TELLS STRUGGLING LAURYN HILL

As you know, Lauryn Hill temporarily escaped prison earlier this week when a judge postponed her sentencing for two weeks to give her more time to pay a portion of her $968,000 tax debt. Well, Lauryn's ex and former co-Fugee Wyclef Jean has shouted out to let her know his door is open for her. He told a radio station earlier in the week: “I definitely wish her the best. That’s definitely a serious issue. And, once again, if she’s listening, at the end of the day, my door is always open. You know? I never closed my door toward her, in the sense of she ever needed anything I was never the one to block. Because at the end of the day this is one thing I learned about life: Yo, we could beef as much as we want but if something was to really happen to her I would feel bad.”
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.