Wednesday 3 April 2013

EXPLOSIVE! KANYE AND KIM SPLIT IN SECRET?

WTF! Wait a minute, let me be the first to say it - I must be hearing things. There! Because it just can't be true. Even as a nosy Spy, I just can't figure out where my guys at Media Take Out get their juices from... they're saying that Kanye and Kim have effectively split up but with an undertaking not to make it public until after Kanye's next album release in the summer and the current season of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. 
According to MTO, a snitch inside an unnamed publication revealed these details prior to the story being published by them. So once again I implore you to take this with some heavily spiced seasoning and watch this space....

*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.