Monday 1 April 2013

CHRIS ON THE BENCH AS RIHANNA FALLS IN LOVE WITH A RAPPER ON TOUR

Ho! No! Not again!!!  Somebody please tell me this is an April Fools prank!!! MTO is announcing that Rihanna has fallen head over heels for some rapper called A$AP ROCKY. In other words, Chris is in the dog house or better still, in English Rihanna has dumped Chris. RiRi's alleged new love interest whom I've never heard of has been touring with her and you know how spending time on the road together with someone cute can be... in case you have no idea, one thing can quickly lead to another especially when you're as hormonal as Rihanna...
An insider allegedly told Media Take Out: "This isn't some fling, they're in love . . . cuddling, hanging out, everything." The insider continued, "I've never seen Rihanna so happy - even happier than when she was with Chris."
Apparently Rihanna had been keeping it on the low in order not to rock the boat with Chris because they have some unfinished recording business. Yes I'm reporting it because I can't keep my mouth shut but I really don't buy it. Breezy and RiRi are one of a kind and the turn-over in their news is overwhelming. Even if she has a crush on anyone, it might be passive and who knows, perhaps she just wants to prove a point to her boo or simply gone off him for some reason... So I'm taking it with a pinch of salt and advise ya'll to do the same.

*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.