Sunday 12 August 2012

Temporary disruption of the Spy blog

Yours Truly
I regret to inform my valued readers and fans that due to technical circumstances totally beyond my control my services to you will be severely but only temporarily disrupted over the next couple of weeks or so. Basically, I moved into a new apartment yesterday Saturday 11 August and my cable tv together with my broadband/wifi now need to be transferred by Sky - my service providers. Unfortunately this can take up to two weeks during which time I'll only be able to blog from my handheld device (iPhone). The implications are that my posts will be irregular as I'll be greatly limited in my browsing and researching plus the fact that whatever posts I make from my mobile will be unformatted as per usual. I greatly value your support and trust that I can count on you to keep checking on me for the latest.... I'll see you when I see you. Mitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.