Monday 13 August 2012

Is Charly Boy's father losing it too?

I notice with stunning glee that Charly Boy now has a new convert... His father! Until now I was under the impression that the retired Justice was at loggerheads with his rebellious son but how wrong I was. Did someone not say if you can't beat them then simply join them? I can't wait to see how fast daddy Oputa can catch up with his "creative" warped-minded son who claims to be sharing his body with two alter ego's. Whatever you do me lord please don't let Linda make you bare your arse! I present father and son fully clothed... for now.
Its a father and son thingy!
On ya bike dad!
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it as it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.