Saturday 11 August 2012

Revealed: Is this the new Omotola?

If you like you can call me a prophet but looking at this rare family photo of the Jalade-Ekeinde's through my Crystal ball, I see that whilst daughter on the left comes across as daddy's little girl, daughter on the right is not just a dead ringer (carbon copy) for her mum - Nollywood superstar Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde but also oozes independence, glamour and ambition..... I have no idea what her career plans are at the moment but trust me, she's the one to watch in the coming years. I may be dead and gone by then, but remember I told you so.... For now all I ask is - watch your weight girl!!!

*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it as it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with u, she is a copy of her mum, beautiful and classy, but I love the one on the left bcos of her razzness although the one on the right is more beautiful.. I love your advice to her, she has to watch her weight.. Kudors aunty jalade..

    ReplyDelete

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.