Friday 20 April 2012

Genevieve, Diamonds and Bags

Actress Genevieve Nnaji has certainly earned every accolade she gets and although some think she has a chip on her shoulder, she's still one of Nollywood's hottest senior gurlz.
Apparently the Nollywood icon loves diamonds - surprise, surprise! Don't most women? - But her soft spot is her hand bags. Okay and seeing she was in the mood for some girlie talk we were expecting some facts and figures when asked recently by a gossip journalist how many bags she has in her collection. Ehhhh... "I've lost count" she says. Fine. May be she can tell us how much the most expensive one she has cost? Hmmmmm... "I'm not going to tell you that, but I can tell you the cheapest  which is the one I got from Zara. There are other cheap ones I have that are unique. I just love hand bags
Notice that she still leaves out the price tag! Fascinating. Thanks for nothing. Which is why we're not going to bother asking her about shoes as these say much more than she can ever tell us. They're begging for a brush!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.