Sunday 25 August 2013

BEVERLY OSU'S ANGELO IS COMING TO NIGERIA, ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET!!!

Big Brother Africa's most notorious pair look just right for each other. One being Jezebel incarnate and the other an apprentice spin-doctor. In other words, a bad liar.
Anyway, remember that Beverly/Angelo viral video we saw and screamed in disbelief? Well, forgerrit! Apparently, it never was. Or to put it in English,  you and I were just fantasizing... *The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....
Imagine! After denying he had a girlfriend before going into Biggie's voyeur den, Angelo is attempting to re-write history through collective hypnosis saying that: “We didn’t have sex. We talked about it. There were some things
I said I wasn’t going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much. Before I got into the house, there were things I told my mummy I wasn’t going to do. I wasn’t butt naked. It looked as if we were having sex in that bathtub [but] we were just kissing. I couldn’t take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much.”
Well, maybe you didn't take advantage of her but our good ol' Bev certainly did take advantage of you and all. But that's not all, the dude now has big plans... to go to Nigeria. *The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....
Hear him: “We will try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time, I hope the people of Nigeria don’t hate Bev. I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian culture and take lots of pepper,” Ho! Ho! hate her? She's already been de-nationalized so if you like, you can ask for her hand in marriage... I guess you're both a perfect match. Nigerians, get ready to roll out the red carpet of Nigerian hospitality and brother, better be ready for the goat head pepper soup as well as the virtual lynching! Enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.