Wednesday 3 July 2013

WOW! LINDA IKEJI ACCUSED OF 4-1-9?

Before you die-hard LIBers bite my head off, you need to hear me out. I'm not the one making the accusation, as a matter of fact, even though I don't know her from Adam, I quite admire her. Fact is I've only just caught up with this rather interesting story which I missed while I was off duty last week. The story on Date360.Net is claiming that the queen of Nigerian bloggers Linda Ikeji is a 4-1-9 fraudster who was paid 50,000 Naira for an advertorial she failed to publish. The first thing that came to mind was: Wow! Is this how she makes her famous Millions? Well, I guess we'll never know the answer to that until we hear her side of the story. For the benefit of those who missed the story like I did, read it here*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.