Tuesday 9 July 2013

DANCEHALL QUEEN LADY SAW PREFERS SEX WITH HERSELF INSTEAD OF GUYS

If Michael Jackson can do it so can she... Crotch-grabbing Jamaican dancehall queen Lady Saw is not mincing words.... she definitely hasn't got her panties in a twist either as she proclaims that self-love - as in sexually pleasuring one's self - is the safest and the best. Hmmmm I think I see where she's cummin from but just read her naughty-naughty tweets: 
“No one can ever love me like me.”
“Don’t ever be afraid to love yourself u will never get your heart broken N u most def won’t need to worry when u see the gynecologist.”
“The safest sex is sexing yourself no doubt about that.” *The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....
“In spite of my situation i just shaved myself bath myself lotion myself all by myself so who needs a man when i have a middle finger.’
“I just look at myself and cum wow it’s gonna be a good day for a long drive.”
Our Jamaican brothers must be failing in their duties. Anyway, you've heard the lady guys, so chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.