Wednesday 10 July 2013

CHILDBIRTH TURNS SEXY GHANAIAN STAR MZBELTO GOD AS SHE GOES GOSPEL

Mzbel is undoubtedly one of Ghana's sexiest and most recognizable entertainment exports. As a singer and actress, the petite star has always been very comfortable in her skin - no matter what critics thought or said. She famously caused a scandal when she took her provocative stage outfits to another level by posing in all the glory of her birthday suit for an ad. There was just no stopping Ms Belinda Nana Akua Amoah.
But that's all set to change.
The new mum - whose baby's father remains a closely guarded secret - is re-branding. When Mzbel returns to the scene we might struggle to recognize her as there'll be no flashing of skin and her lyrics will be sleek with a lick of spiritual inspiration - not her usual profanities.
Wonder why? Mzbel is going Gospel! She told an interviewer last week that her five-month old son (Aaron) has turned her life around. Yep! She's finally seen the light... “This is because, I do not see myself doing hiplife again neither do I see myself doing any of my old songs. I just cannot imagine myself standing on stage dressed like I used to do before and performing hiplife, I feel I am too matured for that” she said.

According to the "Awooso Me" crooner, being a mother has really brought her closer to God. She has now become a faithful servant of God and spends time attending fellowships and prayer sessions.
“I do not dress the way I use to in the past. I have become very careful of my choice of dresses. Motherhood has also changed the way I speak and the way I respond to issues. I have also become very selective of the events I attend. Formerly, I used to attend every event but now I am very selective” she said. And well said indeed. I just hope this is not down to post-natal trauma or stress or whatever else they call it because her psyche and body mechanism is bound to reset and go back to normal at some point. For now guys take a goooooood look for the last time as we wish her good luck.
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.