Tuesday 7 May 2013

RIHANNA SNUBS CHRIS ON HIS BIRTHDAY

Rihanna was ‘doing her own thing’ on tour while Chris celebrated his birthday in Las Vegas at the weekend. Tweny-four-year old Chris told the Kyle and Jackie O Show: ‘It’s always gonna be love. I’m a grown man, just got to fast forward. The way I look at it is that I am always gonna love that person and people have different wants and needs. But I’m 24 and I’ll be in Vegas, so all I want to see is as many girls as possible.’
His comments were the latest and most indicative signals that the love birds on-off tango is definitely off for now
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.