Wednesday 27 March 2013

IS MODEL OLUCHI PRETTY LOOKING LIKE A BROOMSTICK?

I've just spotted these shots of Nigeria's version of Naomi Campbel - Oluchi - on Linda Ikeji's blog and she captions them as "Supermodel Oluchi looking lovely...." WTF! Linda are you serious? All I see is someone as thin and shapeless as a ruler and although she may be perfect for the runway she's definitely no good to me as far as women go. Are you with me dudes? When are we going to stop egging on these anorexic models? They're bad influence on impressionable girls and women with low self estime...seriously, What's your take?
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.