Sunday 17 February 2013

"WHY GOLDIE TOOK DRUGS" - NEWS EXPRESS

Late Goldie with Spy and Untamed News South African correspondent Alicia Jali after leaving BBA

As friends and fans of late Goldie Harvey struggle to come to terms with the rude shock of her sudden death on Valentine's day and await with bated breath the report of an autopsy into the cause of her untimely demise, a Nigerian website the News Express is already claiming to know for sure that late Goldie Harvey died of substance abuse and also why she went down that route. Just a day after her death, PM News first reported that Goldie's death may have been linked to complications from doping. According to the report, sources close to the artist had observed that she had started dabbling with substance abuse for some time and they believe something went wrong this time.  
Quoting a short post on the Facebook page of the late star in which the star shared some thoughts of her own psycho-analysis with a reference to her tendency to be depressed, the site gave its report the sensational heading "Why Goldie Took Drugs". In the post, Goldie purportedly wrote: I don’t analyze myself too much. whenever I try to, I get depressed. don’t ask me why.lol. Having said that, I know I like to listen more than I talk, cannot stand being idle, (drives me nuts!) I’m also a free spirit. VERY FREE SPIRIT.......”
Was Goldie hooked on anti-depressants? However, while Goldie's husband Mr Andrew Harvey has dispelled rumors that she had an underlying medical condition, he has equally denied that she ever took drugs.

*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.