Tuesday 19 February 2013

BREAKING!!! CHRIS BROWN PROPOSES TO RIHANNA TONIGHT

Now I see what Rihanna was hinting at when she (bizarrely) wore a wedding band during the GRAMMYS... I'm just hearing whispers from incontrovertible sources that Chris Brown is preparing (as I write this) to propose to Rihanna tonight. Apparently there's this special midnight  birthday dinner going down in Hawaii or thereabouts for her and the guest list reads as follows: Rihanna's father, mother and cousins. Of course Chris Browns mother will be there too as the super star is expected to ask Ri-Ri to marry him although she's not aware of Chris' devious surprise proposal plan but the twist is that Chris has already secured the approval of Rihanna's parents behind her back.  He! He! He! Rihanna is surely too big and too busy to read the Spy so I guess I haven't spoiled the surprise... Watch this space folks, for the first photos...

*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.