Tuesday 1 January 2013

USAIN BOLT DUMPED BY BRITISH GIRLFRIEND OVER XMAS

I'm hearing that world's fastest man Usain Bolt received the most shocking thunder bolt of his love life when he was dumped by his British girlfriend over Christmas. Megan Edwards aged 22 had just been flown to Jamaica by the sprinter to meet his parents. Bolt is said to be devastated  after the down-to-earth accounts worker ­decided that the 4,600 miles between her and the smitten sprinter was too much to handle, and she wouldn’t be able to handle his globe-trotting lifestyle either.
According to the Mirror newspaper 26-year-old Bolt begged Megan to change her mind, but she revealed: “In the end I had to let my head rule my heart. *The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africancelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook, or else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.