Saturday 3 November 2012

SHOCKING! NOLLYWOOD IS FULL OF GAYS AND THEY'RE AFTER ME - MR IBU




Nollywood's comic star John Okafor aka MR Ibu has made a shocking revelation of how his ex-wife colluded with others to kidnap and poison his late son. Speaking to Entertainment Express magazine, Okafor said: “My ex-wife and her cohorts planned and kidnapped my wife and child; they were later released after 10 days. I paid the ransom and they came home twelve hours later. That child died a year later through poison. The facts later came out but I don’t want to act on it now. She has made several attempts on my life and that of my immediate family. You will be surprised the day you hear what really happened, but I don’t want to go into details now’.


However, that is not the only bombshell coming from the actor this weekend... He reportedly told another publication that Nollywood is deeply plagued with homosexuality. He alleges that gone were the days when female actresses were harassed by males in the industry and revealed that homosexuals in Nollywood are after his arse!
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.