Monday 17 September 2012

"Good English Nor Dey Bring Money" Peter Okoye

Peter Okoye, one half of P-Square, has responded to those who have been mocking his effort at speaking the English language.The twins have been slated recently for their "Igbo" accent - See my previous post -So Peter hit back via Twitter saying: "Speaking good english doesn't put food on my table." Ha! Ha! You can say that again, dude. I'm on your side... Come to think of it, I don't really mind how you speak even Chinese is fine as long as you let me chop some of your many money. But between you and I english is spelt with capital "E"! LoL.
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.