Tuesday 18 September 2012

Don Jazzy Hails D'Banj And Others But Slams Twitter For Not Verifying His Account


DON JAZZY: Kudos To Twitter For Not Verifying Me
If he's not distributing cash he's dishing out kudos - That's what makes MAVIN Records boss Don Jazzy such an enigmatic and endearing character. This ace beat-maker has been shouting out to his pals and associates.... saying the kind of touching things people usually manage to say ONLY at people's funerals. My late dad used to say "Love me while I'm alive not when I'm dead because I won't know if you do". So, Don made yesterday "Kudos  Day" on Twitter. Hear him: ’Dont hoard people’s kudos. dont be afraid or ashamed, appreciate your tweeps. give kudos where kudos is due. Give #kudos today.’
‘KUDOS to our baba 2face for just being who he is. i dont think he knows how much he has influenced me.. 2 JJC 4 w/out him i wld still B doing tungba music. not saying that is not gd but i found out i was better doing something else. Kudos to my bro, Dbanj for without him, my production skils i gathered from JJC might have been a waste. dude made me don jazzy … to Wandecoal for making my beats sound great with his voice from heaven. and for the name Don baba J…to D’prince who made sure he criticized all my beats till i made Tongolo remix. i kinda always wanted to prove to him i could do it.’ He then gave kudos to Twitter for "Not verifying me."
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tell it like it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.