Friday 22 June 2012

Bored Nollywood actress Susan Peters makes an April Fool of herself in June

Peters blamed Ikeji after posing
Remember Susan Peters the Nollywood actress whose abusive rant some months ago on Twitter over a BlackBerry Porsche mobile forced the famous blogger Linda Ikeji to apologise? She's at it again! But this time I bet she'll be the one walking the walk of shame and apologising. A few hours ago the woman who went berserk after pictures of her deliberately posing with her PorscheBerry were published tweeted for no apparent reason except of course that she was bored to death due to lack of anything better to do that D'banj had proposed to Genevieve in the presence of Kanye and Kim. Obviously, coming from
a well-known personality - whom many people including yours truly admired and respected until now - the silly lie of a tweet went viral after scoring twenty-one re-tweets. She later claimed that it was a "June Fool's" joke - as if such a thing existed. However, before publishing this story, I sent Ms Peters a private message politely asking for her comments and if - as people are now saying - she posted the tweet just to grab some attention. Her arrogant and snobbish response came not via my in-box but as a tweet in which she denies posting the mischievous information to get noticed. She then said I should open a link if I wanted answers, however there was no link in the tweeted message. Whilst I waited for her to respond to my follow-up private message I observed that she really was finding the whole tomfoolery funny. She tweeted once more asking - "Can't someone tweet just for laughs again? Na wa!" Its incredible how a respectable personality in her senses who claims to be Multiple Award winning actress| The Duchess of Idoma | Producer | UN Ambassador for Peace|Managing Director Suez Place can have a laugh at the expense of her fellow celebrity colleagues by engaging in such frivolity? Well, feel free to laugh your head off but the SPY says you're the only one laughing so the joke's on you for  belittling yourself and inventing the June Fool's Joke. Needless to say that she never replied to my last enquiry and she'll probably stop following me on Twitter after reading this. Well, am I bothered? They don't call me the SPY for nothing. Scandals are my stock in trade and I don't take prisoners...
*Be the first to know - Like the SPY on Facebook and follow @AfricanCelebspy on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know this woman was so arrogant. To think that I used to admire her is unbelievable. I really love the way the SPY told her off. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.