Wednesday 18 September 2013

SEXY UGANDAN EX-MODEL DOREEN TELLS RANDY MALE ADMIRERS TO BACK OFF

Despite quitting the modelling scene to concentrate on her academic goals, Uganda's hottest property Doreen Kabareebe is still fighting off unwanted attention from her male fans. 
And the SPY gathers that the men who fantasize about bedding the gorgeous daughter of a politician are not just
fellow Ugandans... one is believed to be a married Ghanaian but the sexy society babe is holding her ground rather well. 
While wondering why every man she interacts with fancies her, she reveals that she's already spoken for and therefore cannot be with more than one man and that she cannot be influenced by money...

In a series of tweets, the girl whose bare arse photos with married singer Jose Chameleone went viral asks: “Why is it that every man I meet wants me? Please guys I can’t get married to the whole world and besides I have my life on the prize.” 
She adds: “Am very kind and friendly, yes but please don’t mistake me, the world has called me all sorts of names.”
“I have grown up seeing all these things. Money cannot excite me; I have a “vision” and besides I am happily booked so don’t expect me to sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry. Married men, please respect your wives, I have a right to reject any man because I already have one.”
On Monday 16 September she ranted: 
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.