Saturday 28 September 2013

SINITTA TWEETS CLEAN ABOUT SIMON COWELL'S BABY ABORTION


Sinitta has taken to Twitter to set the record straight on the reports that she had aborted Simon Cowell's baby. Using the social networking platform, she attacked journalists who she says 'stopped me defending myself in paper where [it] started (sic)'.
But none of the 49-year old's tweets seem to deny the alleged termination of the child reportedly conceived with
Cowell. Sinitta began her rant on Friday night, posting at 5.15pm: 'Last weekend a few of the newspapers reported that I had terminated @simoncowell child, some said in 2009, another said behind his back RT.'
Two hours later, she then wrote: 'They stopped me defending myself in paper where started,so now I have to tell the whole truth of the @SimonCowell baby termination here RT.'
Another dramatic pause took place, with her third tweet being sent at 8.15pm: 'They stopped me defending myself in paper where started,so now I have to tell the whole truth of the @SimonCowell baby termination here RT'.*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....
Two more hours went by before she tweeted her fourth statement: 'I know how undignified this is and it sickens me too but I have been dignified throughout so many unjusts and untrue claims and accusations.
'This isn't the best place (practically) as SO much to say, im going to set a few things straight even though I am afraid of the consequences,' Sinitta continued. 'I need to pray on this, I need to sleep on this, but I know somehow I need to do this, I'm sorry, but its important to me'.
Last week, The Daily Mirror reported a story about Sinitta's private medical history, claiming to have direct quotes from Cowell's best pal.
This came weeks after the music mogul confirmed he was expecting his first child with American socialite Lauren Silverman. Mail Online have contacted both Simon Cowell's and SInitta's representatives.
(Culled from Mail Online) .*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.