Sunday 31 March 2013

BLASPHEMOUS KANYE SAYS HE'S A GOD AND NAMES BABY CHRIST WITH A "K"

Holy sh*t! I'm hearing - but trying real hard not to believe the word going down - that Kanye West is toying with the idea of naming his baby  CHRIST but with Kim's "K" instead of the letter "C" . But that is the least of his sins. According to Radar Online, the temperamental GOOD MUSIC label boss is also said to have christened his upcoming single "I AM A GOD"!!! WTF! How blasphemous can you get? I've never liked this guy's guts but now I'm beginning to really despise him. I can't blame those who think he's into this Illuminati sh*t because all this I Am A God trick is kinda deep and dark...  Luckily (for him) Christians aren't as fanatical as some other Faiths who would have put a price on his twisted head already...

*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.