Tuesday 26 February 2013

"CHRIS IS NOT A MONSTER, HE MAKES ME LAUGH" - RIHANNA


Wow! It seems like all Chris Brown haters are fighting a lost battle because the lady is not for the turning (apologies, Margaret Thatcher). As for me, I have come to the sad conclusion and have to report without further ado that Rihanna is irreparably smitten by the dude who she's now describing as "not the monster everyone thinks". And with a July wedding now on the cards, she wouldn't  be feeling obligated to give us any explanations if she hadn't cried wolf in the first place. See what she told the Sun newspaper...
“It’s different now. We don’t have those types of arguments any more. We talk about [stuff]. We value each other.”
“For a long time he was really angry… there’s so many reasons why I ever reconsidered having him in my life.”
“He’s not the monster everyone thinks. He’s a good person. He has a fantastic heart.”
“He’s giving and loving. And he’s fun to be around. That’s what I love about him — he always makes me laugh.”

*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.