Saturday 5 January 2013

GENEVIEVE NNAJI AND THE BLIND SPY

I don't suppose I've ever said this before but I'm not a huge fan of Nollywood diva Genevieve Nnaji - despite having seen her up close and well, close enough at a London event several years ago. But that semi blindness was until I saw this scintillating shot of her, taken at the recent Music Meets RunwayWhat a lady! Is it her ageless maturity? Whatever it is, it has thoroughly rearranged my mindset about the multi-award-winning thespian. There really is something there that wasn't there before... that oozes classy sassiness with total abandon. Even the star struck woman threading in her trail is totally blown away and freezes in complete awe. And, as God is my witness, if one were to be a cannibal, going by that bewitching "come-on" hint in her eyes yours truly could feast on her oh-so-effeminate contours till the end of time. *The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africncelebspy on twitter and like me on facebook or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.