Saturday 22 December 2012

WHO'S GAY? JAMIE FOXX OF COURSE! - ACCORDING TO KATT WILLIAMS

"I know all the comedians and actors secrets.”
“Who’s gay: Jamie Foxx”
“I can tell you the name of the dude he f**ks”
“His name is Marcus Anthony. He’s the only dude signed to Jamie Foxx’s label.”
“Check it out, then twitter the dude and ask him and see if he don’t say yes."
These are some of the rants of this stand-up bruda - Katt Williams - so the Spy has to wonder: Is this a joke or does father -of-two Jamie Foxx really swing both ways? Not that it matters to me, just curious coz da word has been on da streetz lyk sice 4eva.... Scroll to bottom of page to see for yourself (the video, I mean)!
The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitters and like me on Facebook, or else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.