Sunday 2 September 2012

The Spy launches general interest blog - UNTAMED NEWS

Following the huge success of the AFRICAN CELEBRITY SPY and the volume of non-celebrity related stories I have been receiving, I have finally succumbed to the tempting need to launch a sister publication. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you UNTAMED NEWS!!! The blog which went live barely an hour ago will cover everything African and unlike the Spy which was 99.% written by yours truly, the contents of UNTAMED will be written by various correspondents and contributing journalists and bloggers. Although based in the diaspora, the niche of both publications remain proudly African therefore I shall continue to strive to reflect that through a wider spread of my content's demography. I remain totally indebted to you for your support and patronage during the relatively short and successful existence of the Spy so far which  I promise will continue to do what it does best and also hope that I can in addition count you amongst my fellow travellers as we embark on this new adventure with http://untamednews.blogspot.co.uk/
MITCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.