Tuesday 7 August 2012

Omotola's wardrobe malfunction?

Caption this....

Who is the dude behind Nollywood goddess Omotola? And what the f*ck is he doing? Is he unzipping or zipping up her dress? Or has there been a wardrobe malfunction of some sort that he is trying to stem? Is he qualified and authorized to be doing whatever he is doing there near the small of Omo Sexy's Backassi? Questions! Questions!!  I'm out of ideas. Can someone please help me caption this photo....? Whatever it is he is doing I have to say - Mind that butt, its too close for comfort! (Winks!).
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it as it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. He!He! Oga Spy, I dey see u o! Nothin do u my broda. Lols

    ReplyDelete

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.