Monday 27 August 2012

K-Solo and wife claim - "We made up story of beating" but we know they're liars!!!

A few weeks ago I was compelled to publish a damning story about popular producer K-Solo after reading reports that he was a wife beater. The internet was littered with graphic pictures of swollen lips and eyes and my lap top was literally stained with the blood from K-Solo's wife - one Kikelomo - who made the compelling and I should add really annoying allegations. So you can imagine how upset I 'm to read on a blog today that the couple were actually having a laugh at our expense.
K-Solo and wife Kikelomo who's not laughing
According to the blog, Kikelomo - I wonder what that means in Yoruba - is now pregnant!!! Ha! Ha!  Well, the couple who I can now comfortably dub as "twisted" were recently interviewed about their conjugal war but to everyone's amazement they announced that the story was made-up. "We were just acting and playing pranks on the media and friends", they said. Who are they fooling besides themselves? If you believe that, you'll surely believe anything you hear because if you asked me, I'd say forget the apologies.. I sincerely hope that Mrs Prankster is laughing when the cycle of
beating resumes because its easy to see that this interview and photo was arranged under duress and K-Solo is definitely playing pranks on Kikelomo's mind - not on us. People do strange things for love... And lest I forget, it appears Nigeria has another Charly Boy type of family... I'm laughing my head off over these shameless out-of-focus Nigerian artists with their dummy wives who jointly cook up shameful shenanigans just for a few headlines.
I sincerely apologise to my readers who like me took the story to heart... If you missed it, catch up by clicking this link - http://theafricancelebrityspy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/cage-this-monster-producer.html
* The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it like it is. Follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.