Thursday 5 July 2012

Oprah Winfrey's parents divorcing after struggling to pay mortgage

Oprah Winfrey with dad Vernon
The parents of Oprah Winfrey - one of the world's richest women - are having money worries which are now leading to a divorce. I know this is unbelievable but trust me, I'm not making it up, I spied it from a reliable source.... The talkshow host's 78-year-old father Vernon Winfrey who is a practicing barber by trade has reportedly filed for divorce saying
"my wife and I have not been getting on well and I did not want to endow myself to another drawn out struggling debt". But Oprah's step-mum Barbara is bitter that Oprah has her dad wrapped around her little finger, bla di bla di bla... Its a nasty complex matter of the old couple's inability to maintain ownership of the barber shop they've owned for fifty years. Apparently, after falling behind in their mortgage payments (for their new premises), Vernon - allegedly on the advice of Oprah - has refused to take a bank loan, a decision that exposed the property to foreclosure. Now the twist is Oprah paid $450000 to purchase it when it was auctioned last week which means that dad Vernon keeps it while soon-to-be-divorced step-mum Barbara leaves with nothing. The SPY says - Hello? How on earth did it come to this? We're talking about the mega loaded Oprah Winfrey's folks... struggling with a mortgage damn it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.