Friday 20 July 2012

Goldie - Prezzo betrayed me!

Goldie: Betrayed or simply dumb?
Back to life and reality... Evicted Big Brother star Goldie revealed as she touched down in Nigeria yesterday that she felt betrayed by her BB lover Prezzo. The emotional Nigerian singer who professed love for the conniving Kenyan rapper told journalists at her first press conference in Lagos that she was oblivious to the unwritten game plans of the show's prize-hungry contestants until her eviction when she had the chance to see the true face of the guy she fell for. She said she never really watched Big Brother because of her busy schedule as an artist. She said Prezzo was the "last person I expected to betray me because he was always cheering me up and gave me hope" adding that the feelings she had for him was not part of a game plan. The Spy says - To think that I was actually hinging my hopes on her... How can one go to the farm without a machette? Well, it would have been kind of freaky if a Nigerian won for the fourth time running, wouldn't it? Besides, she's only Goldie not a dumb blonde... Or is Goldie really our African version of a "bimbo"? Who cares anyway? I still like the babe. Welcome home to true love.
*The Spy ALWAYS finds out and ALWAYS tells it as it is... Be the first to know - follow @africancelebspy on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.