Sunday 17 June 2012

Yvonne Chaka Chaka's scammer caught

This is the face of the professional four-one-niner who conned South African star Yvonne Chaka 
Fraudster Matse
Chaka of R150000 recently. Remember our report in which the Thank You Mr DJ singer vowed to sort her out? She now has! And the fraudster known as Matse is awaiting trial behind iron doors in a Pretoria police cell as I write this and trust me, forget all the teeth you see in this picture, she's definitely not smiling now. Chaka Chaka says "I'm glad this woman has been arrested. At last I might be able to find closure after all I've been through." But the singer is not the only victim of this shameless scammer - a string of others are lining up armed with warrants baying for their pound of flesh too. She's believed to have collected a total of One million Rand from two other victims alone. I hope the guards lose the keys when she's finally sentenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.