Tuesday 19 June 2012

Wanted:A Ready-made lover for Nollywood pastor Eucharia

Actress cum evangelist Eucharia Anunobi says she'll continue to embrace her Bible to keep warm until the Lord blesses her with a partner. The famous and voluptuous Nollywood star who recently directed and starred in "The Kingdom" alongside Annie Macaulay Idibia and Van Vicker says she's not paying any attention to potential suitors who're giving her the chase. She told a reporter - "I don’t have a love life. When I say I don’t have a love life, that does not mean people are not chasing me. Good of course, people are chasing me alright, but, if in the sense of trying to have what you call boyfriend, no. I am not doing that, but I rather would say what I am praying for, is for a partner who will become my husband." The Spy says hello, Houston, we have a problem! Some people demand an arm and a leg from God... How in heaven or on earth do you expect to end up with a partner without first befriending him or her? Surely, as a woman of God single mom Anunobi must know that God only helps those who help themselves. Besides, the Bible is a book full of cold truths so you'll probably freeze to death cuddling up to it for TLC damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.