Saturday 30 June 2012

Deleted post - The Spy apologises

Yours Truly
Just a quick note of my sincere apology to my readers who may have noticed that the first update I posted on the Tolani Osungade stabbing story stating that his family had vowed to charge suspect DJ Tee for attempted murder has vanished from the blog. It was erroneously deleted whilst working from a handheld device away from my usual old banger of a lap top and unfortunately its irretrievable and also will be rather unethical of me to re-post it. I wish I could blame the mythical "Printer's Devil" like in years gone by... Lols. Thanks for your understanding and continued support. 

1 comment:

  1. Oga Spy no wahala jare!!!! Nothin do u naaa. U are a real pro.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.