Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cossy Orjiakor's Tweetease makes me p*ke

The first and last time I wrote about this over-endowed  and apparently jobless actress/singer was a few months back when she posted topless photos of herself on Twitter. If my memory serves me right in one of those photos Cossy attached red coke bottle tops on her huge n*pples (don't ask me how she did it, winks!). Believe me I was not aroused one bit and I wouldn't
be wasting any space on her today if not to set the records straight about this provocative shot which she posted yesterday. She describes the skimpy piece she's wearing as "swimming trunk". Well, point of correction madam, women don't wear trunks, men do. And besides, what she's wearing is a pair of knickers or panties if you prefer. They're not even close to bikini bottoms.... just lacy panties, pure and simple. And the Spy says Cossy, we know you're an exhibitionist freak because you've made it abundantly clear but you must spare us this disgusting wanton strip tease on Twitter. If Nollywood directors have stopped calling you up for decent jobs then I suggest you go strut your stuff at a Gentle Men's club that way only willing punters are subjected to your whims. As for me, I think I'm going to puke...

*Be the first to know - Like the SPY on Facebook and follow @AfricanCelebspy on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. lmao....she is going out of her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! Na wah fpr dis woman. I tink she jus want mek we remeber sey she stil dey for d country

    ReplyDelete

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.