Saturday 23 June 2012

Caught in the act:Is Goldie a lesbian?

What in your opinion is wrong with this picture? Well, as far as I'm concerned, the sexy dark skinned chic being groped is not the issue here. Its our Golden "Don't Touch My Body" singer that I'm coughing about.... What's she doing? Going against the rule? Touching that body???? OMG! Is this proof that the Big Brother contestant is a lesbian or does she simply swing both ways? Despite having twenty-twenty vision I'm still kinda confused. What do you think....











*Be the first to know - Like the SPY on Facebook and follow @AfricanCelebspy on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm,i don't get dis.how r u sure she's doing sometin extra ordinary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the question I posed at the end of the report as I'm not quite sure what to think - perhaps other readers have an idea so we wait for more comments.

      Delete
  2. This Goldie sef! I dont even know what she's doing in that Big Brother House. Dying for that ugly guy. MWshhh she's a disgrace to Naija babes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date gossip.

    Feel free to visit my page pod zastaw

    ReplyDelete

Due to spammers and inappropriate language, comment moderation has been enabled. Thanks for your kind cooperation.